Dylan is an absolute hero – we had just moved into a new house and had no hot water with 4 young children. He came out qu ickly, found the issue and did everything he could to coordinate other trades to get the problem fixed. I highly recommend!
We service a wide range of boilers for customers across Hampshire in Fareham, Gosport, Stubbington and Southampton, making sure your home is safe and warm for you and your family.
Getting your boiler regularly checked by one of our qualified heating engineers means that any minor problems stay a minor problem. If you do not have your boiler’s health checked regularly, minor problems can become worse over time, becoming much more costly to repair and may lead to more, bigger problems with your boiler in the long run.
Our Gas Safe Registered heating engineers have years of boiler servicing experience. They will undertake gas safety checks as well as ensuring that your boiler is running efficiently. After all, you don’t want to spend money on energy bills if you don’t have to.
It is recommended that you have your boiler serviced once a year. There are many reasons for this, the primary reason being safety as it is very important to have done to ensure your boiler is safe.
If your boiler needs servicing, get in touch with our team of Gas Safe Registered heating engineers. Give us a call on 07446 978 574 or complete the quick and easy form on our contact page.
Benefits of a regular boiler service:
- Keeping your family safe - If you take good care of your boiler, your boiler will take good care of you. Faulty boilers can be dangerous. They can lead to fires, gas leaks and even explosions. By having your boiler serviced regularly, you ensure that any weak or faulty parts of your boiler are replaced, so it runs safely keeping your family safe.
- Extend the life of your boiler - Taking regular care of your boiler means that it is likely to last longer. This is because any faults or problems can be dealt with as you go rather than waiting for your boiler to break down before acting.
- Reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning - As previously mentioned, faulty boilers can be dangerous, leading to gas leaks including carbon monoxide. Having your boiler regularly serviced reduces the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as it ensures that your boiler is working as it should be.
- Keep energy costs down - Over time, soot can build up in your boiler, meaning that your furnace will not run at peak efficiency. Regular servicing can prevent this soot from building up, therefore enabling your boiler to operate more efficiently and reduce fuel consumption. Improved boiler efficiency allows you to keep your energy costs low whilst also reducing your environmental impact.
- Keep your boiler warranty/guarantee valid - Most boilers come with a warranty or guarantee, usually lasting between 10-15 years, which covers the costs of your boiler’s repairs and/or breakdown. This is valid providing the boiler is serviced regularly, typically once a year. This means that you should have your boiler serviced to keep your warranty valid, as it will save you money should any problems arise.
- Less chance of a boiler breakdown - Boiler checks can spot any problems while they are still small and easy to fix, before they become something more serious. As a result, you know you can rely on your boiler for the following year and the risk of an unexpected breakdown is minimised.
- Peace of mind - If your boiler isn’t running properly, making weird noises or both, it can cause you to worry. Having your boiler serviced regularly means that it is kept in the best possible condition, giving you peace of mind that it is running efficiently and that you and your family are safe.
- Fulfilling legal requirements - If you are a landlord, you are legally responsible for your tenants’ safety. This means that it is your job to get all gas appliances serviced annually. You must present your tenants with the gas safety certificate and alert them of any changes made to the appliances in their home throughout their tenancy. This is a legal requirement.
If your boiler isn’t working as it should be, it is likely that it has a fault. At Hampshire Heating Services, we undertake boiler repairs across the county. With years of training and expertise, our heating engineers across Hampshire in Fareham, Gosport, Stubbington and Southampton will be able to diagnose and repair or replace any faulty parts of your boiler, so your boiler can get back to doing what it does best – keeping your home and family warm.
Signs of a broken boiler include:
- Unusual whistling, banging or tapping noises
- The pilot light or flames are orange/yellow in colour – these should normally be blue
- Higher than average gas usage – this means the boiler is not performing efficiently
- Boiler shows a high system water pressure instead of continuing at a steady pressure.
Some of the most common boiler faults/problems are the pilot light turning off, radiators not warming up, no hot water, pipes freezing up, your boiler leaking and thermostat issues. If you notice any of these problems occurring with your boiler, please get in touch with our team of heating engineers.
If your boiler is in need of repair, get in touch with our team of Gas Safe Registered heating engineers. Give us a call on 07446 978 574 or complete the quick and easy form on our contact page.
Interested in our services? We’re here to help!
Are you looking to completely replace your boiler?
Very impressed with the service we had from Dylan at Hampshire Heating. We will be recommending to family & friends. Professional and friendly. We had been let down by others and Dylan was there at the right time & date when he said. Fitted and replaced all the pipe work in a day. We will definitely be asking him back each year to do our boiler service.
Dylan installed a new boiler and system and was very professional and hard working. He is friendly and happy to talk you through all the options and the final work plan. He completed the job on time and to an excellent standard and was very tidy for a bit of a mucky job!!
I highly recommend this first class company.
On his second job for me, Dylan replaced my old boiler. He talked me through the options which made me feel really confident with my decision.
I recommended him to my elderly parents and they were also suitably impressed.
Hampshire Heating Services are on my speed dial for any plumbing relating work and I highly recommend them.